Due to recent changes to auto insurance in Ontario, it’s the right time to reassess the policy you haven’t thought about in years. Your insurance company will be sending you an update in the mail, and we’re here to follow up with a conversation about your needs.
Consumers should consider more than what’s offered in a standard insurance policy. There are favourable options depending on your lifestyle. Consider updating your policy if:
* You’re a primary caregiver of young children, elderly parents or disabled family members
* You earn more than $30,000 a year
* You’re […]
Effective January 1, 2016 Ontario announced government regulations concerning a Winter Tire Discount.
FAQ’s o the Winter Tire Discount:
• The Winter Tire Discount is effective January 1, 2016 for all insurers including Facility Association
• Discounts range from 2-5 percent
• The discount is available on New business on or after January 1, 2016 and on renewals on or after January 1, 2016. Some insurers may however offer the discount mid policy term.
• All Season tires or tires that remain on your vehicle all year round that have a winter designation are not tires specifically for winter and do not […]